Conventional cleaning products add pollutants and contaminants to an indoor space. Green cleaning services are the best option over the local janitorial services, for a truly safe, clean environment for your home or office. More people around the globe are now considering green cleaning as more safer and environmental friendly as compared to the standard cleaning services that use chemical cleaners to get a deep-rooted cleansing; such products cause environmental damage as well as harm to individuals who come in contact with them. Want to know more about cleaning services, learn this here now.
Conventional cleaning products may contain any amount of the following dangerous ingredients:
- Antibacterial agents: The excessive use of antibacterial agents like benzalkonium chloride and triclosan is causing antibiotic-resistant bacteria to increase in presence and strength making human sicknesses challenging to treat day-by-day.
- Chlorine bleach: With its pungent smell, bleach contributes to the formation of chlorofluorocarbons(CFCs) that are known to deteriorate the Earth’s ozone layer.
- Phosphates: Phosphates are known to indirectly cause suffocation of marine life. Phosphates are found in a large number of detergents used for cleaning purposes.
- Pesticides and carcinogens: Air fresheners, disinfectants, and other spray products contain a large number of pesticides and carcinogens that are dangerous for both children and adults.
- Phthalates: These are recognized as cancer causing and producing reproductive illnesses in laboratory animals. Phthalates are found in many products that produce long-lasting aromas.
- VOCs: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) can cause serious health problems in humans and animals. These are mostly contained in products ranging from latex paint to furniture polish.
- Petroleum: Petroleum is often used in household cleaners and products in the form of perchloroethylene, diethylene glycol, butyl cellosolve, mineral oil, and paraffin. Continuous drilling and refining of petroleum contributes to air, land, and water pollution.
- Glycol ethers: Constant exposure to glycol ethers contained in majority of traditional glass cleaners negatively affects the reproductive system.
Today, many professional cleaning services are offering eco-friendly or green cleaning solutions that protect the well-being of you and your family, your visitors, or your employees. Biodegradable, nontoxic, and nonflammable, green cleaning products are useful for all types of projects, whether for a one-time move in or move out cleaning service or routine office cleaning. A janitorial team that strictly uses eco-friendly products will significantly improve the hygienic quality of your home or business space.
If you are looking for move in cleaning services in Dubai with fewer air pollutants, toxins, and contaminants indoors, contact your nearby residential or commercial cleaning services.